SNOW & ICE REMOVAL
SNOW & ICE MANAGEMENT
Based in New England, we KNOW about snow and ice
Winter weather and the hazardous challenges that can come along with it is not unknown territory for Unisource Management Corporation. Having its headquarters in the heart of New England, we have the first-hand knowledge, experience, teams, and equipment that can help to safely keep your business up and running no matter what the winter may bring. Our crews are very well-equipped to handle any amount of snowfall and ice that snowstorms and bad weather conditions can bring.
Commercial Snow Plowing and Ice Treatments:
- You can expect Unisource Management Corporation to take care of your business, its employees, and its customers during and after a snow or ice storm. You can rely on us to take care of your needs during the inclement winter weather.
- We will provide efficient, reliable, cost-effective, and timely snow and ice solutions.
- We are committed to providing environmentally safe products and processes.
- No matter how bad the winter weather gets, our crews are prepared with the best training, equipment, trucks, and plans to provide your business safe access.
Snow and Ice Management Includes:
- Roads, Parking Lots, Driveways, Sidewalks, Steps, Entryways
- 24/7 Emergency Response
- Hauling and Relocation
- De-Icing Treatments:
Sanding, Salting, Melting
What you can expect from Unisource Management Corporation:
Around the clock snow and ice support: We proudly provide 24/7 emergency response for our clients. We are prepared to provide any winter weather support you will need at any time!
Customized snow removal and ice treatment plans: Unisource Management Corporation understands the importance of advanced planning when it comes to winter weather. Prior to the winter season, Unisource Management Corporation will perform a detailed on-site inspection and create a thorough snow and ice response plan for your business. This will include detailed protocols, processes, and special instructions for necessary equipment and supervision so our crews are best prepared when they arrive to provide snow and ice removal support. Each property is unique and different so we will create individualized plans that work best for you and provide safe and effective results.
Cost Effective Rates:
- Rates are tailored for the entire winter season that covers any amount and frequency of snow or ice instead of rates for each snow or ice related event.
- Rather than having rates for each snow or ice related event, we offer tailored rates that cover the entire winter season no matter the amount of frequency of snow or ice.
Advanced equipment and technologies:
- Snow Melters:
Melts snow utilizing flame burners and/or hot water
Use of Snow Melters can cut your snow removal cost and time by 50% compared to the traditional snow removal and hauling process.
Allows use of space almost immediately rather than waiting for the snow to naturally melt on its own
- Snow Plows
- Snow Blowers
- Trucks, Loaders